Friday 12 October 2012

My First Cupcake Display

So I thought I would start adding a few pictures of my previous cakes, as I thought there was no point in starting a story half way so I'm starting it from the beginning.
I started making standard and average cupcakes for fun with plain sponge and butter cream, and the most adventurous ones were just pistachio and rose. Once I started baking, my family would not stop requesting me to make them cakes! So when my cousin was getting married, I seized the opportunity to make him a little present. Being a Hindu, we have ALOT of celebratory days and evenings leading up to the wedding night, and I chose to make these cupcakes for him.

I made Mocha cupcakes, Apple and cinnamon, with an apple pie filling, and coconut and creams cheese cupcakes with a liquid chocolate center. It was a lot more stressful making in bulk than I anticipated -I was awake until 3am but it was so so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment